Thursday 4 October 2007

the diary of my fist blog


-----it's my fist time to create a blog! I had created my own space using MSN. It's same as a blog, but that still a very new thing for me. This blog page maybe look very simple now, but i will make it becoming more interesting soon!

-----from last week, i know what will we learn from this module, and what is mean 'media'and 'cyberculture', also we will look at relationship between media and cybercuture. Media have been defined as being synonymous with television, radio and newspapers etc, but within the computer being invented, the 'new media' become more and more important in people's social life such as internet. Cyberculture is the culture that from the use of computers for communication, entertainment and business, which focuse on the societal and techonlogy. And from following weeks, we will study about what is new media, and the realtionship between 'media' and 'cyberculture'

No comments: